Division by Zero

Im working on it right now :sweat_smile:. It is my master thesis after all and I’m hopefully finished as of summer 2021.

I’ve not yet given any new updates, because I feel like it should be something where I actually need feedback. Just saying “im current doing this and that” might not be very interesting.

But to give a quick update: The first part of my thesis is the formal definition of the elm language. (actually, is a simplified version of elm) I’ve finished the syntax, type inference rules and semantics and am currently working on a prototype of the formal language written in K Framework(a software designed to write formal languages, so nothing to do with an actual compiler or anything of that sort).

For maybe a quick sneak peek, you can check out the slides for my first thesis report. But other than that, I ask you to please be patient until I’ve got something to announce. :wink:

3 Likes

That seems like something to look forward to, but if it is probably only finished in 2021, I don’t think it is a solution, that we could implement soon.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.