We have some nice changes and updates for the elm-language-server and the vscode client!
If you have been using
elm-tooling.json for entrypoints only, you can now remove the file from your project. A nice simplification.
We also have added neat code actions, that will hopefully make writing new code a bit faster.
Add json schema help for
Removed json schema help for
elm-tooling.json, it’s no longer needed
Fix problem when being used with VSCode Live Share
Updated language server
- Remove the need for “entrypoints” in elm-tooling.json
- Add a code action to add function argument from missing declaration
- Add a code action to add missing union constructors
- Add annotations from ports to hovers and suggestions
- “Add type annotation” can now be enabled/disabled via elm-analyse.json and will also honor excluded folders
- Fix type inference for empty record pattern
- Fix reporting when elm, elm-test or elm-review were not found
- Fix clients that don’t provide incremental changes
You can sponsor Jon or me. We now also have an Open Collective.