There was a lot of work put into this version, and pretty much all the use-cases that I wanted to make possible with
elm-review are now possible, thanks to all the new features that were introduced.
tl;dr: Here is the list of the new features:
New review capabilities:
- Project rules!
- Reporting errors for
- Reading the dependencies’
- Visiting the README.md file
- Visiting the comments and documentation
- New helpers for creating rules
Easier to use:
- Much faster, and with a watch mode
- Configuring exceptions
- Better default folder structure
- Tests included by default
- More rules to start with
I welcome feedback and help, so hit me up on Slack personally (@jfmengels) or on the #elm-review channel.