Hi Folks !
I was wondering on how to think, write and tell about elm holistically. How would you think, write and tell about Elm to someone completely unaware of technological topics or someone who is not too much experienced with programming or comes from another perspective of programming ?
I think of things like:
- What is Elm ?
- How does it work ?
- What are the Pro’s and Con’s ?
- How do you get deeper into it ?
- Are there challenges ?
- How does Elm evolve in simple terms ?
- What do you think about it’s future ?
- Is it more than just about programming ?
- What are the principles of Elm ?
- How do you keep an overview of it’s resources and which resources are actually helpful ?
- How do you introduce and learn advanced Elm topics simply ?
- How does one participate in the development of Elm ?
- What does organic advancement mean in terms of Elm ?
- Where to find a central Resource of Documentation either from community or official ?
- What can Elm do from a Business perspective ?
- What about the Web APIs in Elm ?
- Where can you find scaffolds for your Elm project ? (e.g. the default architecture, games, packages…)
- How does the community make impact on elm development ? Can it ?
- How to keep and overview of different useful Patterns in Elm ? Even if you are not working with it day by day ?
- Which Elm Meetups exist and where can I join ?
- Which conferences are planned and how can I attend ?