I’m working on a library that uses NativeScript to build mobile apps with elm.
Here’s a demo of a slightly complicated app ported to elm-native. Elm ports are used for image picker only. Everything else can be done within elm.
Elm native now supports,
- Page transition animations
- Modal view
- Execution of OS specific property assignment and Native code
- Navigating page back and forth using frame functions
- Has bindings for all Nativescript UI elements
- Calling methods/ Setting attributes in the event object within elm
- Typesafe *
I’ll post more updates about the progress soon.