Here are the elm-conf talks for 2019. Enjoy!
- Writing Testable Elm by Tessa Kelly: https://2019.elm-conf.com/speakers/tessa-kelly
- Building highly performant animations in Elm. by Abadi Kurniawan: https://2019.elm-conf.com/speakers/abadi-kurniawan
- A Month of Accessible Elm by Brooke Angel: https://2019.elm-conf.com/speakers/brooke-angel
- Building a Music Theory API with Types by Ryan Frazier: https://2019.elm-conf.com/speakers/ryan-frazier
- Making Elm talk to your personal Supercomputer by Jim Carlson: https://2019.elm-conf.com/speakers/james-carlson
- Building a Music Learning Game with Elm, Web MIDI, and SVG Animation by Liz Krane: https://2019.elm-conf.com/speakers/liz-krane
- Game Development in Elm: Build your own tooling by James Gary: https://2019.elm-conf.com/speakers/james-gary
- GraphQSquirrel by Katie Hughes: https://2019.elm-conf.com/speakers/katie-hughes
- A 3D Rendering Engine for Elm by Ian Mackenzie: https://2019.elm-conf.com/speakers/ian-mackenzie
- Growing an Elm project with the whole team by Katja Mordaunt: https://2019.elm-conf.com/speakers/katja-mordaunt
Thank you to everyone who came out to elm-conf this year, speakers and attendees alike. We’ll see you all in 2020!
Edit: our service worker caches pretty heavily so if you loaded the site in the last couple of weeks you will probably need to hard-refresh to get the new content! Sorry about that, we’ll fix it for next year