I started using the excellent
stil4m/elm-syntax but for various reasons found it a little awkward to use; having to wrap things in nodes, having lots of records to pass args in, and having so many modules to import. So I have tried to turn it into something easier to use from the perspective of doing codegen of Elm. It is a bit of an act of vandalism since @stil4m took care to define lots of records as type aliases, which helps to document function parameters - I tried to strip those out and just pass as function args, making it shorter to write.
Still a WIP but took a cut to publish a 1.0.0. I’ve been making great progress with it the last couple of days mapping a simple data modelling language onto Elm types and records with encoders and decoders. More on that to come…