getViewportOf populated vs empty div

Well, I somewhat solved it, although not as cleanly as I would have liked.

The answer was connected to a similar issue @rupert was dealing with here: How to get the window size with Browser.Dom?

Effectively, the incorrect initial width is due to me populating data larger than the screen height into the div, so the scrollbar needs to be added (and this isn’t taken into account initially).

So what I’ve done is dropped down to a Browser.element for now, and styled the body with

body {                                                                                                                                                                 
     overflow-y: scroll;                                                                                                                                                
     overflow-x: hidden;                                                                                                                                                
     margin: 0px                                                                                                                                                        
}   

Is this a decent enough solution or is there a better way to handle this inside a Browser.application?