I just published new versions of the language server and the vscode client. It’s pretty exciting this time, as we got some nice new features which were mostly done by a community member that doesn’t seem to be on discourse.
So here is the changelog:
Fix case where type constructor highlighting was wrong
Client support for codeLens exposing/unexposing and move function refactoring
Updated the language server
- Add diagnostic on unknown symbols and offer importing via codeAction (needs the file to be save and the compiler to run)
- Support exposing/unexposing functions and types via codeLense or codeAction
- Add support for move function refactoring
- Fix init taking long when using files with thousands of functions
- Add new snippet for if-else conditions
- Better completions for record update syntax
- Added completions for basic keywords like if, then, else, let etc.
- Improved hovers for types aliases
- Added jump to definition for fields of records
- Better handling of invalid renames