I wanted to do something like Haskell’s QuickCheck in Elm:
- I googled for “elm quickcheck”, got
NoRedInk/elm-checkas a first result. Trying to install, the module is not available for 0.19.
- Looking at the GitHub repo, I noticed it suggests using
elm-community/elm-checkinstead. Great, installing that. But that’s not available for 0.19 either!
- I see, there’s another deprecation notice saying to use
elm-community/elm-test, here I go!
- …or not, that one is not available for 0.19 either. But it says to use
- Whew, this one actually installs.
This happens to me with Elm modules a lot. It’s not a very good user experience, can we do something about it?