Need to hire Elm developer

Hey guys! Hope it’s allowed to post here but as it’s pretty hard to find Elm devs in other usual freelance sites from where we have got all the great Vue/Rect devs then trying here. Pls email me kaspar@crewnew.com if you’re Elm dev and want to work with cool startup built in Elm and Node. Thanks.

4 Likes

There is also a #jobs channel on the elm slack. I think some newsletters used to relay job offers, I don’t know if they still do. And you might also want to check your local functional programming groups where there might be places to post jobs ads.

3 Likes

Thanks, Slack worked well. Not sure though where to find Eastern European “local functional programming group”

Hello Kaspar,
We at Clarion Technologies offer the same kind of services that you’re looking for. Hire developers from clarion who works as your in-house team.
To discuss more about your requirement kindly reach me over email: supriya.rathi@clariontechnologies.co.in
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.