My team at Real Folk is looking for an Elm developer to work with us. We are a small consulting firm based in Victoria, BC, Canada that primarily designs and builds web apps with the Government of British Columbia.
We are looking for a remote software engineer who is passionate about making beautiful user interfaces with Elm and is keen to grow as a functional programmer.
Job requirements and description:
- Experience building web apps with Elm.
- Good understanding of front-end development, having built several UIs in a professional capacity.
- Strong English communication skills (verbal, written).
- This role is remote, and your workday must overlap with the North American Pacific time zone by a minimum of 3 hours.
- This role will be on a contract basis.
We can offer you:
- Engaging software projects in Elm (and potentially Haskell, if interested).
- Leadership that cares about your professional development, work-life balance and well-being.
- A culture that tries to minimize time spent in meetings so you can spend more time coding.
- A flexible schedule.
If you are interested, please send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) containing:
- A short cover letter describing your relevant experience and your interest in this role.
- Your resume.
- Example projects written in Elm (preferably links to live sites and code snippets).
- Your hourly, weekly and/or monthly fee in either CAD, USD, AUD, EUR or GBP.
Thanks for reading, and happy Elm-ing!
Founder & Software Engineer @ Real Folk