New versions of the server and the vscode extensions are out, you can install them right now.
Here’s the changelog for the extension
- Added commands for installing and browsing Elm packages
- Change extension icon
The server changelog:
- Updated and clarified the readme in multiple ways, also added sublime text instructions
- Reworked settings and detection of
- Server figures out the elm version automatically
- Correctly detect cursors on or after the last character of a token
- elm.json detection is now handled by the server, the setting is deprecated
- Handle elm libraries better, we failed to load the correct deps before this
- You can configure when to run elm-analyse via the setting
elmAnalyseTrigger(“change” | “save” | “never”)
- Some cleanups for cases where the elm compiler does not respond with a json
Most of the work corrected some wrong assumptions that lead to sublime text not being able to be used as a client in some cases. Some quality of life changes and some bugfixes, as always.