How often do you use package.elm-lang.org on mobile or tablet?
If you do use package.elm-lang.org on mobile or tablet, why?
Note: multiple answers are accepted.
- To read the documentation and learn about a package I discovered from a post, web search, web site or Slack #packages
- To search some references to help folks on Slack/Discourse/Reddit/Stack Overflow/… (quotes or links to packages, modules, functions, types, etc.)
- To check some documentation because I’m developing on mobile/tablet
- To check some documentation for a problem I’m thinking about without a computer available
- Other (you can describe your use case in a reply)
How is the experience?
- Good enough
You can comment in a reply but please stay positive and constructive.
There was prior research but I’m not sure the results were made public, it was half and a year ago and the external form with email required may have limited the answers. Let’s try again!