Proposal for EML-Conf in Takoradi, Ghana - April 2024

Proposal for EML-Conf in Takoradi, Ghana - April 2024

The elm team,

I am writing to you on behalf of Bootcode IT Hub, a leading technology organization dedicated to promoting innovation and excellence in the field of Emerging Technologies. My name is Prince Mawuko Dzorkpe, and I serve as the CEO of Bootcode IT Hub. We are excited to present our proposal for hosting the Emerging Technologies and Machine Learning Conference (EML-Conf) in Takoradi, Ghana, in April 2024.

1. Introduction:

Emerging Technologies and Machine Learning have rapidly become pivotal in the ever-evolving global technological landscape. Ghana, with its burgeoning tech scene and a pool of talented individuals, is primed to be a hub for innovation and learning in this domain. Bootcode IT Hub, with its track record of fostering tech-related events, is eager to organize and host EML-Conf in Takoradi, a vibrant city on Ghana’s western coast.

1. Conference Overview:

The proposed EML-Conf in Takoradi will be a two-day event aimed at providing a platform for researchers, professionals, and enthusiasts to exchange knowledge, experiences, and insights in the areas of Emerging Technologies and Machine Learning. The conference will feature keynote speakers, workshops, panel discussions, and networking opportunities.

1. Objectives:

Our primary objectives for EML-Conf in Takoradi include:

• Promoting knowledge sharing and collaboration among tech enthusiasts in Ghana and the broader African region.
  • Fostering innovation, research, and skill development in the fields of Emerging Technologies and Machine Learning.
  • Showcasing Takoradi and Ghana’s western region as emerging tech hubs on the African continent.
  1. Venue and Dates:

We propose to host EML-Conf in a suitable and accessible venue in Takoradi, Ghana, to ensure convenience for all participants. The conference is scheduled for April 2024 to maximize attendance and participation.

1. Partnerships and Sponsorships:

We plan to collaborate with both local and international tech organizations, academic institutions, and industry leaders to ensure the success of EML-Conf in Takoradi. We also seek sponsorships from tech-related companies who share our vision.

1. Marketing and Promotion:

Bootcode IT Hub is committed to promoting EML-Conf through various marketing channels, including social media, email marketing, press releases, and targeted advertising. We will also utilize our extensive network to reach potential attendees and participants.

1. Budget:

A detailed budget for EML-Conf in Takoradi is available upon request, and we are open to discussing funding options and potential financial support for the event.

1. Conclusion:

In conclusion, Bootcode IT Hub is enthusiastic about the opportunity to host EML-Conf in Takoradi, Ghana, in April 2024 and contribute to the growth of Emerging Technologies and Machine Learning in our region. We look forward to discussing this proposal further and working in collaboration to make this event a reality.

Please feel free to reach out to us at your earliest convenience to discuss the details and explore this exciting opportunity for mutual growth and success.

Sincerely,

Prince Mawuko Dzorkpe
CEO, Bootcode IT Hub
bootcodehub100@gmail.com

Hey @PM-Devs welcome.
I think you are confusing elm (https://elm-lang.org/), the programming language, with your EML thing.
Good luck on your endeavor though.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s elm.
My bad​:person_facepalming::person_facepalming:
Have been confusing the name since , 2019.
I should get it well this time.

Thanks bro.

1 Like

Sounds great though. I went to Ghana once way back in about 2004 and it is an amazing country.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.